Bonjour! mon nom est soeur Penrod! comment-alle vous? Fancy eh?
My new companion is.... Sister Lehartel (Leu- arrrr-tell) (I'm still working on it!) From the beautiful island of Tahiti! She is AMAZING! I just love her so much! For so many reasons:
1. She is learning English, she speaks French and everything she says sounds sooo beautiful!
2. Even though we speak different languages we just get each other it is so good!
3. She can dance! Ay and she is teaching me how! yes!
4. She has such a powerful testimony!! It is amazing! Every time she talks the spirit is soo strong!
5. She is my first companion that is taller than me!
6. The list could go on and on and on but basically I love Sister Lehartel!!
We had a really good week we did a lot of tracting! Sister Lehartel is such a good sport! She kept going even though she couldn't understand anyone! We were able to find some awesome potentials! Latu is doing soo great! I love her so much! Hopefully she will be baptized soon! I'm so grateful for this ward they are seriously so amazing!! We are so blessed! I'm so grateful for this opportunity to serve!
This week we have been studying the worth of souls! I have such a strong testimony of Heavenly Father's love for all of his children!! I'm so grateful that I know the true nature of our Heavenly Father that he loves us more than we can comprehend!
I hope you all have an amazing week! I love you all!
Soeur Penrod xxx
I'm sorry I don't have any pictures of me and Sister Lehartel! I will send them next week! :)
Has been called to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Perth, Australia. She reports to the Provo, Utah MTC September 23!